ABEC - Licensees
In this section, you will find information, instructions, and forms that pertain to various licensee’s interests. All licensees are required to renew their license to practice every two years. Check your license wallet card for the renewal date of your license.
The instructions and forms for renewing your license are found on the Licensure Renewal page.
All associate status licensees are required to report client contact hours along with the supervisor's evaluation every six months. The forms for these supervision reports are found in this section under Supervision Reporting Forms.
The last section of interest for licensees is Specializations. All of the instructions and forms for obtaining a Specialization can be found in the Specialization tab. The most common is the Approved Supervisor Status.
We hope that you will be able to find and complete these without assistance but please contact the Board office if you need any help.
Current Supervision Reporting Forms:
- Supervision Agreement
- Supervision Reporting Form
- Evaluation Introduction
- Evaluation Guidelines Manual
- 6-month Evaluation Form
- Termination Notice
- NCMHCE Request
- Petition for License Change
Supervisor Status Documents:
- Supervisor Status Application
- Guidelines for Supervision
- Supervisor Agreement for LAC Supervision
- Supervisor Agreement for LAMFT Supervision
- Supervision Agreement for Dual LAC/LAMFT Supervision
- Statement of Intent/Scope of Practice