Grant and Bid Opportunities
The Procurement Branch of the Office of Finance has the primary responsibility and oversight for the agency wide procurement of commodities, technical and professional services and sub-grants.
Request for Applications
- RFA-18-0004: Brief Tobacco Intervention in Pediatric Hospitals
- RFA-18-0006: Implementation and Administration of the Arkansas Tobacco Control Coalition (ATCC)
- RFA-18-0001: Project Prevent Youth Coalition for Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Programs
Request for Qualifications
Request for Proposal/Bid
- DH-18-0016: Technical and Operational Improvement Services for Small Public Water Systems.
- DH-18-0017: Financial and Managerial Improvement Services for Small Public Water Systems.
- DH-18-0018: Design and development of pilot project for tobacco cessation services.
|ADH Business Associate Agreement|
- NOFA-18-1: Healthcare Facility Reporting of Antibiotic Use/Antibiotic Resistance Data to the CDC.
- Arkansas Charitable Clinic Grant Program - December 13, 2017
- Arkansas Rural Health Services Revolving Fund
|Procurement||4815 W. Markham St., Slot 58
Little Rock, AR 72205