Board of Acupuncture Related Techniques
The mission of the Arkansas Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques is to benefit, educate and protect the public through regulation of licensure; development of education standards; provision of consumer information and enforcement of the Arkansas Acupuncture Practice Act, A.C.A. 17-102-101 and, when applicable, A.C.A. §§25-15-208 to 213.
ASBART is committed to the health and safety of the people of Arkansas by ensuring:
- Excellence in training and education.
- Fair and ethical standards of professional conduct.
|W. Martin Eisele||President||501-663-3461
|Jana Brady, L.Ac.||Vice President||479-301-2307|
|Hayden Henningsen||Professional Member||479-358-7690|
|Dr. Michael Buffington||Ex-Officio|
All board meetings are open to the public.
The Arkansas Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques does not currently have reciprocity agreements with any other states.
Application for Licensure
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance
- American Association of Oriental Medicine
- American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Federation of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Regulatory Agencies
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
|Arkansas State Board of Acupuncture Related Techniques||11701 West 36th St.
Little Rock, AR 72211