Board of Acupuncture Related Techniques
The mission of the Arkansas Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques is to benefit, educate and protect the public through regulation of licensure; development of education standards; provision of consumer information and enforcement of the Arkansas Acupuncture Practice Act, A.C.A. 17-102-101 and, when applicable, A.C.A. §§25-15-208 to 213.
ASBART is committed to the health and safety of the people of Arkansas by ensuring:
- Excellence in training and education.
- Fair and ethical standards of professional conduct.
|Jana Brady, L.Ac.||President||
1824 North Applebury Place
|Michele Fincer||Vice President||
306 Rosetta Street
|Hayden Henningsen, L.Ac.||Professional Member||
835 East Rodgers Drive
|Wendy Poole||Public Member||
475 North Elkins Road
|Michael Sims||Public Member||
4541 Caddo Lane
|Dr. Michael Buffington||Ex-Officio||
429 North Vaughn Road
All board meetings are open to the public.
Rules (The Board is extending the public comment period for its proposed rules to May 28, 2020.)
The Arkansas Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques does not currently have reciprocity agreements with any other states.
- ASBART Application
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance
- American Association of Oriental Medicine
- American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Federation of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Regulatory Agencies
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
|Arkansas State Board of Acupuncture Related Techniques||4815 West Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72205-3867