ASBN - APRN Renewal Post Expiration (Late)
This application is for nurses that wish to renew an existing inactive/expired Arkansas APRN license. It is NOT an application for on time renewal new graduate initial licensure or endorsement of a license from another state. The information contained herein is designed to assist you with information you need to begin the renewal application process.
Read the instruction and provide all required documentation. Additional instructions are located within the online renewal system as you progress through the renewal process.
Additional instructions are located within the online renewal system as you progress through the renewal process.
- APRN Late Renewal Application
- No application is complete until all required documentation (if applicable) and fees are received.
- Fee Information
- Click here for current fees.
- The accepted method of payment is with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover).
- Verify that the charges are correct before submitting application.
- ALL FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- Late renewal fees are added to regular renewal fee.
- You will receive a payment receipt by email which should be printed as proof of payment.
- APRN licensure requirements include:
- Maintenance of National Certification related to you area of certification, and
- Active unencumbered Arkansas RN license OR active unencumbered multistate compact RN license.
- If out of practice greater than two (2) years a refresher course or extensive orientation is required.
- If you have Prescriptive Authority, additional requirements include five (5) hours of pharmacotherapeutics continuing education in your area of APRN certification within the last two (2) years. Note: Two (2) of the five (5) hours must contain information related to maintaining professional boundaries, and the prescribing rules, regulation and laws that apply to APRN’s in Arkansas. The link to this MANDATORY course is located on the ASBN website at www.arsbn.org. Click on the Advanced Practice tab and then click the Continuing Education Mandatory button.