Arkansas State Board of Athletic Training
The Arkansas State Board of Athletic Training was created by Act 1124 of 2001. Prior to that time, a committee appointed by the Governor worked with the Arkansas State Board of Physical Therapy to license and regulate the activities of Athletic Trainers.
The Board is a licensing and regulatory organization created to issue licenses for athletic training and to uphold the standards prescribed by statute to protect the health of the public.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Uniformed Services Member Licensure
- Renew Athletic Training License Online
- Arkansas Athletic Trainers' Association
- The Official Website for the State of Arkansas
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- NATA Board of Certification
- The Southwest Athletic Trainers' Association
|Russell Burns, Director|
|Arkansas State Board of Athletic Training||4815 W. Markham St., Slot 73
Little Rock, AR 72205