Arkansas Spinal Cord Commission
The Arkansas Spinal Cord Commission is a health-related agency of the state of Arkansas, established by Act 311 of 1975 and administered in accordance with Arkansas Code Annotated (ACA ) 20-8-201 – 206.
- Legislative Mandate Arkansas Code Annotated (ACA)
- History of the Arkansas Spinal Cord Commission
- Office and Case Manager Locations
- Case Manager Lookup Form
- Case Manager Coverage Map
- Spinal Cord Disability
- Make a Referral
The Arkansas Spinal Cord Commission will administer a statewide program to identify and meet the unique and lifelong needs of people with spinal cord disabilities in Arkansas.
To assist Arkansans with spinal cord disabilities in living as independently as they choose.
- Provide effective Case Management services to all eligible clients to improve independence and function.
- Conduct comprehensive consumer-driven service programs to meet client needs.
- Provide education and resources to individuals with spinal cord disabilities, their families, health care professionals, and the general public.
- Research the specialized needs, issues, trends, services, and health care resource utilization of individuals with spinal cord disabilities and make recommendations for change.
- Identify state, federal, and private funding sources to access additional funds for the provision of client services, research, and innovative program development.
- Network with state, federal, public, and private agencies to coordinate services and resources and to advocate for the needs of people with spinal cord disabilities.
- Operate the Arkansas Spinal Cord Disability Registry, promoting optimal and timely reporting, surveillance, data collection and analysis, and dissemination of registry information.
- Disseminate the results of ASCC spinal cord disability registry analysis and other research projects to compare with other states, systems, and national data.
- Utilize sound organizational management plan to assure effective, efficient fiscal, personnel, and programmatic services.
- Market and promote the activities and services of the Commission and the successes of our clients.
|Dr. Patricia Knott||Conway||2029|
|LeDanté Walker||Hot Springs||2026|
Commission Meetings (Regular meetings are held quarterly in February, May, and August on the last Tuesday of the month and in November on the third Tuesday of the month except when changed by the majority.)
- August 24, 2021 at 1pm
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
|Arkansas Spinal Cord Commission||Freeway Medical Building
5800 W. 10th St., Suite 108
Little Rock, AR 72204