Massage Therapy Technical Advisory Committee
- Membership by statute requires representation as follows: Six (6) Licensed Massage Therapist(only one (1) shall be an owner of a school), and one (1) public representative
- Only two members appointed from one congressional district
- In addition to statutory requirements, consideration was given to interest, experience, minority status, area of expertise, and geographic area within the congressional district
- The Section received communication from twenty-one individuals interested in serving on the Advisory Committee.
- District representation for interested individuals was as follows: District 1 – (3), District 2 – (7), District 3 – (4), District 4 – (7) - One did not reside in Arkansas and one from District 2 withdrew the application June 12, 2018.
- Professional representation was as follows: 6 licensed massage therapists, 4 school owner, 10 master massage therapists, 4 licensed massage instructor, and 1 public representative.
The following individual names will be submitted to the State Board of Health during a special meeting in July.
|Krista Lynn Moore||Jonesboro||Massage Therapy Instructor||School Owner|
|Julie Eckert||Cabot||Licensed Massage Therapist||Licensee|
|Lamar Anderson||Little Rock||Licensed Massage Instructor||Licensee|
|Lena Strickland||Little Rock||Not Licensed||Public Member|
|Glen Scott Fleming||Springdale||Master Massage Therapist||Licensee|
|Wendy Scott||Mena||Master Massage Therapist||Licensee|
|Kristy Lynn Strother||Rison||Licensed Massage Therapist||Licensee|
Meeting Schedule 2022
- December 12
Ad Hoc Committee Meeting Schedule 2022
- October 6
- October 20
- November 3