Arkansas Board of Podiatric Medicine
Welcome to the Arkansas Board of Podiatric Medicine
Since the Internet is an easy and direct way to communicate with you, this website will allow you to have immediate access to important information about the policies and procedures regarding podiatric medicine in the state of Arkansas. We are dedicated to providing professionals and the public with the most current information available. It is our hope that you will find the Arkansas Podiatric Board's website helpful and informative.
To protect the citizens of Arkansas and act as their advocate by effectively regulating the Practice of Podiatric Medicine and ensure that all licensed podiatric physicians uphold the obligation of providing ethical, quality standard of care.
About the Board
Arkansas Board of Podiatric Medicine maintains records of the Doctors of Podiatric Medicine Licensed to practice in the State of Arkansas. The Board is governed by AR Code 17-96-201. The Governor shall appoint an examining board to consist of five (5) members appointed on September 1, for terms of three (3) years.
|John Robinette DPM, President
- The annual business meeting of the Board will be held in June of each year. Special meetings of the Board may be called by the President, or in the absence or inability of the president to act, by the members of said Board, for the proper and efficient discharge of their duties as required by law.
- Examining applicants for licensure shall be held during the Annual Meeting of the Board.
- At all meetings of the Board, three members shall be necessary for the transaction of business, and all motions must have two favorable votes in order for them to carry. At examinations, only one member needs to be present to supervise the examination and render such service as may be needed.
Forms & Publications
- Podiatric License application
- Renewal application (The requirement for CME hours is 20 hours per year.)
- Physician's Malpractice Reporting form
- Complaint form
License Verification (If the link does not work for you, please email us)
Links & Resources
- Guidance on Narcotics Use
- ADHE - Arkansas Health Education Grant
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Exam Dates & Info
- History and Physical Examinations Memo
- National Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Returning Military Licensure
|Arkansas Board of Podiatric Medicine
|Send to: AR Board of Podiatric Medicine
4815 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72205-3867