Board of Hearing Instrument Dispensers
The Board's primary mission is to ensure the public is protected when purchasing hearing instruments. The duties and powers include promulgation of rules necessary to enforce and administer the laws governing hearing instrument dispensers, licensing of qualified persons who have passed the board examination, and the handling of complaints against licensed dispensers.
|Name||Title||Term End Date|
|Greg Smith||Chairman||7.31.2021 (appointed by Gov. Asa Hutchinson)|
|Randy Fore||Vice Chairman||7.31.2020|
|Dillard Martin||Senior Board Member||7.31.2020|
|Vicki Howard||Licensed Dispenser||7.31.2021|
|Stephanie Pratt||Executive Director||7.31.2021|
- Advisement Letter (March 2020)
- Reopening Advisement Letter (May 4, 2020)
- Reopening Advisement Letter (May 28, 2020 - UPDATE)
- Reopening Advisement Letter (August 31, 2020 UPDATE)
- Dispenser Application Form
- Intern Application Form
- Intern Extension Application Form
- Dispenser Renewal Form
- Request for Verification of Licensure (In State and Out of State)
- Complaint Form
Board Meeting Dates:
- August 7, 2020, 10:30am (method of communication pending COVID-19 Advisements)
Board Minutes: If you would like Minutes from a previous Board Meetings that are not listed, please submit a request for said documentation to email@example.com.
- Public Notice to be posted in Arkansas Democrat Gazette June 13th, 14th, and 15th, 2020.
- “Marked Copy” of proposed Rules and Regulations
- “Clean Copy” of proposed Rules and Regulations
**The commentary period for the proposed Rules and Regulations for the Arkansas Board of Hearing Instrument Dispensers will be from June 13th, 2020, to July 13th, 2020. Written comments from the public will be accepted in advance of the meeting if received prior to July 14, 2020. Written comments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Board at 4815 West Markham Street, Slot 2 Little Rock, AR 72205.
Executive Director/Arkansas Board of Hearing Instrument Dispensers
Administrative Analyst/Arkansas Department of Health
Arkansas Board of Hearing Instrument Dispensers
4815 W. Markham St., Slot 2
Little Rock, AR 72205
Phone: (501) 203-4032