|Approved Number of Medical Marijuana ID Cards||As of:|
|45,356||April 3, 2020|
Patient applications may take 10-14 days to process. Incomplete applications will be returned.
- The Arkansas Department of Health issues medical marijuana registry cards for qualified patients and caregivers.
- The Arkansas Alcohol and Beverage Control agency is responsible for licensure of medical marijuana dispensaries. To learn more about dispensary locations, click here.
- Apply online and when approved you may print your own card.
- Visiting patients must apply online. Click the APPLY.
- Registry ID card application fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Patient applications may take 10-14 days to process, incomplete applications will be returned.
|Type||Current Fee *fees may change*|
|Patient medical marijuana card application||$50.00 (nonrefundable)|
|Caregiver medical marijuana card application||$50.00 (nonrefundable)|
|Caregiver criminal background||$37 (nonrefundable)|
|Renewal of card||$50.00 (nonrefundable)|
|Visiting Patient||$50.00 (nonrefundable) 30-day card|
The Arkansas Department of Health is available to answer questions about your Arkansas Medical Marijuana ID card or about applications for a medical marijuana testing lab.
The Arkansas Department of Health is NOT able to provide information regarding:
- physicians who provide certifications
- your legal matters
- your personal decisions regarding your work and or traveling with medical marijuana
- information about other states and their medical marijuana programs
- information about your personal health and health care decision making
To learn more about dispensary locations, click here.
If you have questions about your medical condition and medical marijuana please consult your physician.
Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Our office is closed on all published state holidays.
If you require assistance completing your application feel free to call us.
If you have questions about cultivation and dispensaries, please click here.
|Medical Marijuana||4815 W. Markham St., Slot 50
Little Rock, AR 72205
Toll Free 1-833-214-8619 or