Faith-Based Outreach COVID-19 Resources
Meet the Faith-based vaccination strike team.
The Office of Faith-based Outreach at the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) works to inform, educate, and empower communities of faith to take an active role in their health. Through places of worship, Strike Teams ensure that hard-toreach populations, such as racial/ethnic minorities, people living with disabilities, marginalized rural communities, and elderly populations among others are included in COVID-19 outreach. Strike Teams target areas that have low vaccination rates and work alongside pastors and faith leaders to build and foster faith community relationships, address vaccine hesitancy, promote education, and encourage vaccination participation. To ensure statewide support, Strike Teams are assigned to a geographical area and are comprised of individuals with complementary skill sets that are highlighted below.
If your place of worship is interested in hosting a vaccination clinic, please contact the Office of Faith-based Outreach at 501-280-4545.
Monkeypox Resources for Communities of Faith
COVID-19 Resources for Communities of Faith
- COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
- COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
- Dr. Dillaha explains how COVID-19 vaccines work
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients | Spanish | Marshallese
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients | Spanish | Marshallese
- Vaccine Safety Print | Spanish | Marshallese
COVID-19 Treatment Information
CDC COVID-19 Guidance for Communities of Faith
- Quarantine | Isolation
- COVID-19 Considerations for Communities of Faith
- List of Cleaning Products That Will Eliminate the COVID-19 Virus
COVID-19 Ask the Doctor
- African American Pastors in Arkansas Talk About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Is it safe to have a church?
- What if someone comes to church sick?
COVID-19 Download Signage
FAITH Network Toolkit
- African American: Fight COVID-19 & the Flu | Infographic
- Hispanic: Fight COVID-19 & the Flu | Infographic
Downloads & Resources
Completed forms may also be emailed to: Kimberly.Hayman@arkansas.gov.