ASBP - FAQs
How do I apply for...
- a pharmacist license?
- an intern license?
- a pharmacy technician license?
- a nursing home consultant license?
- a retail pharmacy license?
- a wholesale distributor license?
Please go to the ASBP Licensee Information page here and select the appropriate application. Instructions are included with the application.
How do I...
- file a complaint?
- verify a pharmacist, technician, intern or facility license?
- get a duplicate copy of my license?
- get a wall certificate?
- get a list of pharmacists?
- get a list of pharmacies?
- get an immunization certificate?
- reinstate my pharmacist license?
- reinstate my technician license?
- obtain a copy of the law book?
How do I report...
- a name change?
- a change of address?
- a change of location for a pharmacy?
- a change of employment?
- a change of ownership?
- a theft?
- suspicious activity?
What are the requirements for...
- continuing education?
- a pharmacist license by examination?
- a pharmacist license by reciprocity?
- a pharmacy technician registration?
- licensure for foreign graduates?
How do I contact...
Where do I find...
- Purple Book: Lists of Licensed Biological Products with Reference Product Exclusivity and Biosimilarity or Interchangeability Evaluations
- Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations
- Samples of protocols, authority to administer immunizations, and sample forms for immunizations/vaccines?
- Suggested Procedures When Buying or Selling a Pharmacy
- Effects of New Federal Meth Act on Arkansas Pseudo Law
- Multidose Memorandum of Understanding
- DBHS OBHS Regulation 4 Waiver