WIC Fraud and Abuse
If you suspect or know of a WIC participant or WIC vendor that is:
- Selling or giving away formula, foods, or breast pumps purchased by the WIC Program.
- Selling or giving away formula, foods, or breast pumps on Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, eBay, or other social media outlets.
- Falsifying information about income or family size when applying for WIC.
- Accepting WIC for non-WIC approved items.
- Not authorized to accept WIC but do so anyway.
- Any activity that would involve the misuse of WIC.
Call the Arkansas WIC Program State Office at 1-501-661-2508. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a completed complaint form to:
Arkansas WIC Program State Office
5800 W. 10th St., Suite 810
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
|Complaint Form - English | Spanish|
|WIC Rights and Responsibilities - English | Spanish|
All reporting remains anonymous!