|Number of Active Medical Marijuana ID Cards||As of:|
|97,682||November 25, 2023|
Patient applications may take up to 14 days to process from the date we receive your application and payment. Incomplete applications or applications with errors will be returned.
- The Arkansas Department of Health issues medical marijuana registry cards for qualified patients and caregivers.
- The Arkansas Alcohol and Beverage Control agency is responsible for the licensure of medical marijuana dispensaries. To learn more about dispensary locations, click here.
- Apply online and when approved you may print your own card.
- Visiting patients must apply online. Click the APPLY.
- Registry ID card application fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
|Type||Current Fee *fees may change*|
|Patient medical marijuana card application||$50.00 (non-refundable)|
|Caregiver medical marijuana card application and renewals||$50.00 (non-refundable)|
|Caregiver criminal background||$37 (non-refundable)|
|Visiting Patient||$50.00 (nonrefundable) 90-day card|
The Arkansas Department of Health is available to answer questions about your Arkansas Medical Marijuana ID card or about applications for a medical marijuana testing lab.
The Arkansas Department of Health is NOT able to provide information regarding:
- physicians who provide certifications
- your legal matters
- your personal decisions regarding your work and/or traveling with medical marijuana
- information about other states and their medical marijuana programs
- information about your personal health and health care decision making
If you have questions about your medical condition and medical marijuana, consult your physician.
Office hours are from 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday. If you come to pay in person, you must arrive before 4:00 p.m.
Our office is closed on all published state holidays.
If you have questions about your application, feel free to call us.
If you have questions about cultivation and dispensaries, click here.
|Medical Marijuana Rule|
|Arkansas Medical Marijuana Amendment 98, Sections 1-8 | Sections 9-26|
|Public Health Advisory on Human Use of Products Derived from Cannabis, Including Marijuana and Hemp|
|Medical Marijuana Annual Reports|
|Medical Marijuana||4815 W. Markham St., Slot 50
Little Rock, AR 72205
Toll-Free 1-833-214-8619 or