ID Card - Apply Online
Patient applications may take up to 14 working days to process from the date we receive your application and payment. Incomplete applications or applications with errors will be returned.
- Arkansas State ID (Arkansas driver's license or Arkansas state ID issued by DMV)
- Physician Written Certification (only the ADH form)
- $50.00 debit or credit card payment (American Express not accepted)
Create an Account and Apply
- Click on Apply
- Click on Register as a new user
- Enter a valid email address and create a password
- Write down and save your password (you will need it later)
- Check your email for "Confirm Your Account" email (you may need to check your trash or spam folder)
- Confirm your account
- Begin your application
Complete an Application
Complete every box outlined in red on the application:
- Don't forget your SSN
- Don't forget your military status
- Don't forget to sign (use your finger or mouse and sign in the box)
- State ID (take a picture and upload it)
- Physician Written Certification (take a picture and upload it)
- Finish and pay
- Check on the status of your application 14 days
- If approved, print your card
- A hard copy of the card will be mailed.
- Registry ID card application fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you're ready, click HERE to apply.
To email a question about an application, click here.