ID Card - Apply Online
Patient applications may take up to 14 days to process from the date we receive your application and payment. Incomplete applications or applications with errors will be returned.
- Arkansas State ID (Arkansas driver's license or Arkansas state ID issued by DMV)
- Physician Written Certification (only the ADH form)
- $50.00 debit or credit card payment (American Express not accepted)
Create an Account and Apply
- Click on Apply
- Click on Register as a new user
- Enter a valid email address and create a password
- Write down and save your password (you will need it later)
- Check your email for "Confirm Your Account" email (you may need to check your trash or spam folder)
- Confirm your account
- Begin your application
Complete an Application
Complete every box outlined in red on the application:
- Don't forget your SSN
- Don't forget your military status
- Don't forget to sign (use your finger or mouse and sign in the box)
- State ID (take a picture and upload it)
- Physician Written Certification (take a picture and upload it)
- Finish and pay
- Check on the status of your application 14 days
- If approved, print your card
- A hard copy of the card will be mailed.
- Registry ID card application fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you're ready, click HERE to apply.
To email a question about an application, click here.