To protect yourself and others, the ADH recommends:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Practice physical distancing. Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick, by keeping at least 6 feet between you and others.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek testing. Testing is available in many locations, including ADH Local Health Units.
- Wear a face covering when you are exposed to non-household members and physical distancing cannot be assured. Click here to read the requirements.
Related: Click here for previous briefings.
- NEW: Directive for Community-School Sponsored Music Return to Play
- NEW: Directive on Resuming Elective Procedures, Phase IV
- NEW: Guidance for using Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine to treat COVID-19
- NEW: Masks are Required Signage | Spanish
- UPDATE: How long should quarantine or isolation last?
- ALERT: Click here to apply to be a contact tracer or send an email
- ALERT: Quarantine required after exposure to COVID-19 even with negative test
- ALERT: Rules Suspended Due to COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Under EO20-06
- COVID-19 Fabric Mask Pattern
- COVID-19 Positive Test Support Groups
- COVID-19 information for the state of Arkansas
- For immediate quarantine and isolation sheltering needs for homeless or displaced individuals, please call 501-661-2136.
- ADH COVID-19 Call Center: 1-800-803-7847
- Email the ADH COVID-19 Team
- ADH news releases
- Click here for more resources
|Updated as of 8/6/2020, 1:40 p.m.|
|*these data are provisional and subject to change. Updates are made once a day.|
|Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Arkansas||47,028|
Click the Status Update Button Below for More Detailed Information
*These data are provisional and subject to change. Updates are made once a day.
**For best performance, please avoid using Internet Explorer
- COVID-19 Active Cases and Hospitalizations as of August 6, 2020
- COVID-19 Testing Data as of August 6, 2020
ADH has activated a call center to answer questions from health care providers and the public about the novel coronavirus. During normal business hours (8:00am – 4:30pm), urgent and non-urgent calls, please call 1-800-803-7847 or email us.
Click here for a list of Local Health Units that are partially or fully closed. All other health units not listed are fully open. The list is subject to change on a day to day basis.