- NEW: COVID-19 Health Guidance
- UPDATE: COVID-19 Calculators: English | Spanish | Marshallese
- UPDATE: What to do if you test positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: What to do if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19
- Vaccine call-line: 1-800-803-7847
- Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test Required for Passengers Arriving in the United States
- Click here for more information in our interactive COVID-19 dashboard.
- Click here for the Governor's Weekly COVID-19 Press Briefings
- Click here for the CDC Travel Planner to see restrictions in place in other locations
- Educational Institutions Reports
- State of Arkansas COVID-19 website
- ADH news releases
- COVID-19 Media Library
**For best performance, please avoid using Internet Explorer
For additional assistance or questions, call the ADH COVID-19 Call Center at 1-800-803-7847, or email ADH.CoronaVirus@arkansas.gov.