COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Though the development of a COVID-19 vaccine has followed an accelerated timeline, safety has been the top priority.
Who is eligible to get the vaccine in Arkansas?
All Arkansans ages 6 months or older are now eligible to receive the vaccine.
How can I get the vaccine?
Eligible Arkansans can make an appointment with a vaccine provider. Vaccine clinics and events may also be available in your area through hospitals, health care providers, or your worksite. Click here for a list of clinics. Call 1-800-803-7847 for assistance finding a vaccine in your area or to sign up for an ADH clinic.
When can I get a booster shot?
- Vaccine plan in response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Pregnancy | Spanish
- Health Equity Strike Team Vaccination Clinics
- How to Join the Fight Against COVID-19
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients | Spanish | Marshallese
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients | Spanish | Marshallese
- Vaccine Safety
- Vaccine Safety Print | Spanish | Marshallese
- Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Resources for Providers
- Pfizer-BioNTech Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- Pfizer Medical Affairs Training
- COVID-19 Mass Clinic Submission Form
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Agreement
- COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form
- COVID-19 Vaccine Program Enrollment Instructions
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers | Spanish
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers | Spanish
- V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker | Flyer