To protect yourself and others, the ADH recommends:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Practice physical distancing. Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick, by keeping at least 6 feet between you and others.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek testing. Testing is available in many locations, including ADH Local Health Units.
- It is recommended to wear a face-covering in all indoor public settings in areas of substantial or high transmission, whether you are vaccinated or not vaccinated. All areas of Arkansas currently have substantial or high transmission. Click here to read the recommendations.
- ALERT: Omicron Travel Restrictions
- ALERT: CDC Health Alert Network (HAN) Health Advisory 449 - Rapid Increase in Ivermectin Prescriptions and Reports of Severe Illness Associated with Use of Products Containing Ivermectin to Prevent or Treat COVID-19
- ALERT: Ivermectin Notice August 24, 2021
- ALERT: CDC Vaccine Recommendations for Immunocompromised People | Spanish
- ALERT: Delta Variant of SARS-CoV-2 in Arkansas July 2, 2021 | Spanish
- ALERT: COVID-19 Guidance for Schools
- UPDATE: Face Coverings Guidance | Mask Cleaning | Spanish
- COVID-19 Vaccine Incentives | Spanish
- CDC Mask Guidance for Fully Vaccinated Individuals
- Vaccine call-line: 1-800-803-7847
- Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test Required for Passengers Arriving in the United States
- Click here for more information in our interactive COVID-19 dashboard.
- Click here for the Governor's Weekly COVID-19 Press Briefings
- Click here for Health Guidances
- Click here for the CDC Travel Planner to see restrictions in place in other locations
- Educational Institutions Reports
- Contact Tracing
- COVID-19 Positive Test Support Groups
- State of Arkansas COVID-19 website
- ADH news releases
- COVID-19 Media Library
**For best performance, please avoid using Internet Explorer
For additional assistance or questions, call the ADH COVID-19 Call Center at 1-800-803-7847, or email ADH.CoronaVirus@arkansas.gov. For immediate quarantine and isolation sheltering needs for homeless or displaced individuals, please call 501-661-2136.