To protect yourself and others, the ADH recommends:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you. Click here for more information about vaccination.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Practice physical distancing. Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick, by keeping at least 6 feet between you and others.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek testing. Testing is available in many locations, including ADH Local Health Units.
- Wear a face covering when you are exposed to non-household members and physical distancing cannot be assured. Click here to read the requirements.
*Last updated 2/26/21,4:23pm
- NEW: Guidlines Regarding Indoor Events with 100 or Fewer Attendees
- NEW: Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test Required for Passengers Arriving from the UK
- NEW: Antigen Test Clarification
- NEW: Vaccine | For Providers
- UPDATE: Directive for Community and School-Sponsored Team Sports
- UPDATE: Directive Regarding Large Outdoor Venues
- UPDATE: Directive Regarding Large Indoor Venues
- UPDATE: Directive Regarding Long-term Care Facilities Visitation, Screening, and Staffing
- ALERT: Vaccine plan in response to COVID-19 pandemic
- ALERT: COVID-19 Guidance for Schools | Resource Call Center 1-833-353-6050
- Click here for more information in our interactive COVID-19 dashboard.
- Click here for the Governor's Weekly COVID-19 Press Briefings
- Click here for Health Guidances
- Click here for the CDC Travel Planner to see restrictions in place in other locations
- Educational Institutions Reports
- Contact Tracing
- COVID-19 Positive Test Support Groups
- State of Arkansas COVID-19 website
- Masks are Required Signage | Spanish
- Rules Suspended Due to COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Under EO20-06
- ADH news releases
- COVID-19 Media Library
**For best performance, please avoid using Internet Explorer
For additional assistance or questions, call the ADH COVID-19 Call Center at 1-800-803-7847, or email ADH.CoronaVirus@arkansas.gov. For immediate quarantine and isolation sheltering needs for homeless or displaced individuals, please call 501-661-2136.