COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Though the development of a COVID-19 vaccine has followed an accelerated timeline, safety has been the top priority.
Who is eligible to get the vaccine in Arkansas?
All Arkansans ages 6 months or older are now eligible to receive the vaccine.
How can I get the vaccine?
Eligible Arkansans can make an appointment with a vaccine provider. Vaccine clinics and events may also be available in your area through hospitals, health care providers, or your worksite. Click here for a list of clinics. Call 1-800-803-7847 for assistance finding a vaccine in your area or to sign up for an ADH clinic.
When can I get a booster shot?
Updated COVID-19 boosters can both help restore protection that has decreased since previous vaccination, and provide broader protection against newer variants. The updated, or bivalent boosters, target the most recent Omicron subvariants, BA.4 and BA.5, that are more contagious and more resistant than earlier strains of Omicron.
- Vaccine plan in response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Pregnancy | Spanish
- Health Equity Strike Team Vaccination Clinics
- How to Join the Fight Against COVID-19
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients | Spanish | Marshallese
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients | Spanish | Marshallese
- Vaccine Safety
- Vaccine Safety Print | Spanish | Marshallese
- Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Resources for Providers
- Pfizer-BioNTech Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- Pfizer Medical Affairs Training
- COVID-19 Mass Clinic Submission Form
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Agreement
- COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form
- COVID-19 Vaccine Program Enrollment Instructions
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers | Spanish
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers | Spanish
- V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker | Flyer