COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
Though the development of a COVID-19 vaccine has followed an accelerated timeline, safety has been the top priority.
Who is eligible to get the vaccine in Arkansas?
All Arkansans age 12 or older are now eligible to receive the vaccine.
How can I get the vaccine?
Eligible Arkansans can make an appointment at a community pharmacy. Vaccine clinics and events may also be available in your area through hospitals, health care providers, or your worksite. Click here for a list of clinics. For those who work in education, the district, facility, or college/university should determine how many doses are needed, and then reach out to an ADH Local Health Unit or a community pharmacy to schedule a vaccination clinic. Call 1-800-985-6030 for assistance finding a vaccine in your area or to sign up for an ADH clinic.
Arkansans who receive a COVID-19 vaccine following the effective date of May 26, 2021 are eligible to receive an incentive for getting vaccinated. To learn more about the incentives, click here.
- ADH COVID-19 Vaccine Plan
- Vaccine plan in response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Pregnancy (flyer)
- Health Equity Strike Team Vaccination Clinics
- How to Join the Fight Against COVID-19
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients
- Myths and Misconceptions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients | Spanish | Marshallese
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Patients | Spanish | Marshallese
- Vaccine Safety
- Vaccine Safety Print | Spanish | Marshallese
- Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Resources for Health Care Workers
Pharmacies providing vaccine to health care workers in phase 1A
Resources for Providers
- COVID-19 Mass Clinic Submission Form
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Agreement
- COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form
- COVID-19 Vaccine Program Enrollment Instructions
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Face Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers | Spanish
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers | Spanish
- V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker | Flyer