Healthy Communities

Drug Destruction

image of pills and pill bottles

Entities who can legally have controlled substances in their possession can return them to the Arkansas Department of Health’s Pharmacy Services program for destruction, if they have expired and/or are unwanted. The proper forms for the return of these controlled substances can be obtained by calling the number listed below.  Instructions are provided as an aid in filling out the forms.


button/link to drug destruction form instructions



Office Address Phone Fax

Pharmacy Services/Drug Control

4815 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR  72204

501-661-2325 501-661-2769

Public Health Accrediation Board
Arkansas Department of Health
© 2017 Arkansas Department of Health. All Rights Reserved. |
4815 W. Markham, Little Rock, AR 72205-3867 | 1-800-462-0599