Continuing Education Resources
- 2019 Limited Scope Examination Content Specification (effective January 1, 2019)
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Advanced Health Education Center - Imaging education for all disciplines
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists - X-Ray $20 and up; click on Continuing Education, then click on “Earn CE”
- FastCEcredits or call 1-800-510-2317
- Get Your CEU: Low-Cost CE Credits. Course material may be a free PDF, or a book offering a 7-day free trial, or a rent or buy option – you choose what works for you.
No upcharge, you purchase or rent books directly from Amazon.
- Glacier Valley Medical Education
- Imaginis - List of CE websites
- Institute for Continuing Education: Provides home study courses approved for ARRT Category A Continuing Education credits.
- Interactive and Affordable Online Multimodality Radiology CE - courses accepted by the ARRT—Developed by Radiologic Technologists for Radiologic Technologists
- Limited XRay CE - MIRLC Approved Category "B" - Video courses approved for Limited Licensed Technologist Licensees
- Medical Professionals CE - Interactive and Affordable Online Multimodality Radiology CE courses accepted by the ARRT—Developed by Radiologic Technologists for Radiologic Technologists.
- Radiology Education Seminars - X-Ray; $15 per credit hour and up
- Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice Workbook, 5th Edition
- Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice Workbook Questions (to be used with the workbook and textbook as an additional study tool)
- Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice Workbook Answers (to be used with the workbook and textbook as an additional study tool)
- Rainbow Continuing Education: Continuing Education for Radiologic Technologists.
- SelfDirectedCE - Continuing Education for ARRT Registered Radiographers - Free HIV/AIDS 101 course, worth 5 ASRT approved credits
- Takece.com or call 214-937-9956 (texting available) - Radiology Continuing Education Simplified. Earn 4 free ARRT Category A credits approved by ASRT.
- X-RAY CE - Continuing Education for imaging professionals
- X-Ray Lady CE
- X-Ray News - Provides ARRT Category A Continuing Education credits for license renewal
- ROC Limited X-ray Test Prep System - Two part Test Prep System.
- Part 1 - Study Tool – Permits multiple attempts at each question and requires the correct answer before you can advance. There are feedback statements for each option and you are encouraged to understand why answers are correct or incorrect.
- Part 2 - Test Tool – Permits one attempt on each question and you must complete all items and receive a score. The goal is to improve your score until it is 85% or better. You are encouraged NOT to memorize, but learn from this process. Cost: $40.00 - The purchaser will receive an email with a link to the System and will have unlimited access to both the Study Tool and the Test Tool.
Statewide Seminar Opportunities
- 2020 Preparing for the Limited License Core Exam in Radiologic Technology
- 2020 RCEC - Radiography Continuing Education Consortium (flyer)
Radiographic Operations Consulting – Instructor, Connie Lyons, RT(R)(QM), 402-904-8672.
This course includes two textbooks, a 359 page course manual with worksheets, self-tests, practice exams, USB drive with audio/visual content, Skull/Sinus workbook and The Test Prep System. In addition, the student will have access to a live instructor via e-mail or the toll-free 800 number.