Continuing Education Resources
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Advanced Health Education Center - Imaging education for all disciplines
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists - X-Ray $20 and up; click on Continuing Education, then click on “Earn CE”
- Get Your CEU: Low-Cost CE Credits. Course material may be a free PDF, or a book offering a 7-day free trial, or a rent or buy option – you choose what works for you.
No upcharge, you purchase or rent books directly from Amazon.
- Gage: Since 1991 Gage Continuing Education has been assisting radiologic technologists with their continuing education requirements. Visit www.gagece.com or give us a call at 877-775-4243.
- Glacier Valley Medical Education
- Imaginis - List of CE websites
- Institute for Continuing Education: Provides home study courses approved for ARRT Category A Continuing Education credits.
- Interactive and Affordable Online Multimodality Radiology CE - courses accepted by the ARRT—Developed by Radiologic Technologists for Radiologic Technologists
- Limited XRay CE - MIRLC Approved Category "B" - Video courses approved for Limited Licensed Technologist Licensees
- Medical Professionals CE - Interactive and Affordable Online Multimodality Radiology CE courses accepted by the ARRT—Developed by Radiologic Technologists for Radiologic Technologists.
- Radiology Education Seminars - X-Ray; $15 per credit hour and up
- Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice Workbook, 6th Edition
- Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice Workbook Questions (to be used with the workbook and textbook as an additional study tool)
- Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice Workbook Answers (to be used with the workbook and textbook as an additional study tool)
- Rainbow Continuing Education: Continuing Education for Radiologic Technologists.
- Takece.com or call 214-937-9956 (texting available) - Radiology Continuing Education Simplified. Earn 4 free ARRT Category A credits approved by ASRT.
- X-RAY CE - Continuing Education for imaging professionals
- X-Ray Lady CE
- X-Ray News - Provides ARRT Category A Continuing Education credits for license renewal
Statewide Seminar Opportunities
- Continuing Education Providers - Education Director, Stacey Melick, (RT)(R), 614-342-0624. The online course contains PowerPoint video lectures, positioning videos, a textbook, a positioning handbook, a workbook and licensure exam prep, vocabulary flashcards, 2 practice examinations, a review course, and access to the Education Director and IT Director. The cost of this course is $750.00. Click here www.ceprovide.com to access our website and register for this course.
- Limited Radiography Home Study Course
- Radiographic Operations Consulting – Instructor, Connie Lyons, RT(R)(QM), 402-904-8672. This course includes two textbooks, a 359-page course manual with worksheets, self-tests, practice exams, a USB drive with audio/visual content, Skull/Sinus workbook, and The Test Prep System. In addition, the student will have access to a live instructor via e-mail or the toll-free 800 number.