If you have media inquiries, please contact the Office of Health Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Go Back
“Cancel COVID on College Campuses” contest winners announced
Little Rock, Ark. – Students from NorthWest Arkansas Community College have won the $5,000 grand prize in the “Cancel COVID on College Campuses” video contest, and submissions by students from several other Arkansas colleges and universities were also honored.
The Arkansas Department of Health through its Office of Health Equity and its Be Well Arkansas program created the contest to challenge students across the state to produce compelling videos that would promote ways to stop the spread of COVID-19 in higher education settings.
- Music Club of NWACC
- Society of Automotive Engineers of Arkansas Tech University
- Gamma Sigma of the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (UAPB)
- Indian Students Association of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR):
- Star One Media and Entertainment of the South Arkansas Community College
- Beta Beta Chapter of UAPB
- UACCB Ambassadors of the University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville
- TRIO Student Success Club of the University of Arkansas at Hope-Texarkana
- Design Squad of UALR