Drug Destruction 

Entities who can legally have controlled substances in their possession can return them to Pharmacy Services for destruction if they have expired expiration dates and/or unwanted.  The proper forms for the return of these controlled substances can be obtained by calling the number listed below.  Instructions are provided as an aid in filling out the forms.

All documents are in PDF format unless otherwise noted.


Drug Destruction4815 W. Markham Street, Slot 25
Little Rock, AR 72205