An email address has been established to respond to questions and provide more information about the transition of In-Home Services to the private sector. Please email email@example.com with any comments, questions, or concerns you have regarding the transition.
Vendors may view the Bid Solicitation Document at the following website: http://www.arkansas.gov/dfa/procurement/bids/index.php
Nurses, therapists, aides and social workers from your Local Health Unit provide health care and hospice services for over 5,000 patients in their home each day -- making it possible to be “home, where the heart is.”
All of our in-home healthcare services are ordered specifically by the patient’s own physician. Under doctor’s orders, we provide a variety of types of care at home:
- Recovering from a hospital stay or serious illness? The doctor will often order Home Health Care;
- Need help with daily activities, so you can continue to live at home? The doctor may order Personal Care;
- Suffering from a terminal illness? The physician may order our complete Hospice Care at home;
- Pregnant? Maternal/Infant services at home can help;
- Need help putting it all together? Case Management helps patients and their families organize all the services required to remain at home:.
|In-Home Services||5800 W. 10th Ave, Suite 301|
Little Rock, AR 72204