A call center is now available to respond to questions and provide more information about the transition of In-Home Services to the private sector. The number for the call center is 1-800-554-5738. You may also email email@example.com with any comments , questions or concerns you may have regarding the transition.
Nurses, therapists, aides and social workers from your Local Health Unit provide health care and hospice services for over 5,000 patients in their home each day -- making it possible to be “home, where the heart is.”
All of our in-home healthcare services are ordered specifically by the patient’s own physician. Under doctor’s orders, we provide a variety of types of care at home:
- Recovering from a hospital stay or serious illness? The doctor will often order Home Health Care;
- Need help with daily activities, so you can continue to live at home? The doctor may order Personal Care;
- Suffering from a terminal illness? The physician may order our complete Hospice Care at home;
- Pregnant? Maternal/Infant services at home can help;
- Need help putting it all together? Case Management helps patients and their families organize all the services required to remain at home:.
|In-Home Services||5800 W. 10th Ave, Suite 301|
Little Rock, AR 72204