Massage Therapy Technical Advisory Committee 2015- 2017
- Membership by statute requires representation as follows: Six (6) Licensed Massage Therapist(only one (1) shall be an owner of a school), and one (1) public representative
- Only two members appointed from one congressional district
- Consideration was given to interest, experience, minority status, area of expertise and geographic area within the congressional district
- The Section received applications from thirty-six (36) individuals interested in serving on the Advisory Committee.
- District representation for interested individuals was as follows: District 1 – (5), District 2 – (8), District 3 – (13), District 4 – (8)-
- Two applicants did not reside in Arkansas
- Professional representation was as follows: 13 licensed massage therapists, 4 school owners, 11 master massage therapists, 9 licensed massage instructors, and 3 public representatives.
The following individual names will be submitted to the State Board of Health during a special meeting on September 17, 2015:
|Meeting Dates for 2017 |
|March 13 |
|June 12 |
|September 11 |
|December 11 |