Frequently Asked Questions 

FAQs: General | Rabies Laboratory  | Well Water

General FAQS

Q:  If I have a concern about the clinical laboratory operations and would like to lodge a complaint who do I contact? 

(Examples of laboratory operations include: quality of testing, unlabeled specimens, unethical practices; e.g., record falsification, proficiency testing cheating, confidentiality of patient information.)

Answer:  Call Customer Service for the Public Health Laboratory at 501-661-2363.

Q:  If I feel that my complaint was not resolved what else can I do?

Answer:  You may file a complaint with the centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, CMS.  To get information on how to file a complaint a brochure is available on the CMS web site that gives this information.  This brochure is available at