Hospital Information: Benefits | Join | Participating Hospitals
To participate in the Arkansas Stroke Registry, follow these steps:
- Print out two (2) copies of the Participating Hospital Agreement (PHA). Contact the Stroke Registry Program Manager to obtain a copy of this document.
- Fill in the name of your hospital on the first page of the PHA.
- Select the Stroke Patient Management Tool module on page 9 of the PHA. Note that in 2011, funding from the Arkansas Department of Health was available to pay for the 12-month subscription of the software license for a limited number of hospitals. Please contact the Arkansas Department of Health’s Stroke Registry Program Manager to determine if an opportunity exists for your hospital to receive a paid software license. The PHA explains the annual software cost Outcome Sciences will issue a new PHA when pricing is updated.
- Sign and date two (2) copies of the PHA on page 5.
- Complete the Comparison Group Placement Questionnaire. Be sure to designate your hospital’s primary contact person.
- Complete the Invoicing Information Sheet. Be sure to designate your hospital’s invoicing contact person.
- Mail two (2) copies of the complete PHA (including all 9 pages of the PHA, the Invoicing Information Sheet, and the Comparison Group Placement Questionnaire) to:
Outcome Sciences, Inc.
Attn: AHA/ASA GWTG Program
Cambridge, MA 02139
Once Outcome Sciences, Inc. has executed your contract, they will return a copy of the fully-executed PHA (including a copy of the limited data set elements) to your hospital’s primary contact person. They will also activate your online account and contact your hospital’s primary contact person to schedule a teleconference training session for the Patient Management Tool(s). The teleconference sessions last approximately 45 minutes.