Provider Enrollment - 501-661-2836 or 1-800-462-0599
Patient Enrollment/Patient Management - 501-661-2942
- How to enroll a patient in the BreastCare program
Billing/Provider Outreach - 1-855-661-7830
Referral for Treatment - 501-661-2513
- To contact the BreastCare Case Manager to refer a patient who is diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer, CIN II, or CIN III and requires treatment
- To apply for health insurance through Health Care Independence Program (Private Option) with premiums paid by Medicaid, please call 1-855-372-1084 or go to www.access.arkansas.gov
- To purchase health insurance through the Marketplace where you may be eligible for financial assistance (subsidy/tax credit) toward premiums, please call 1-800-318-2596 or go to www.healthcare.gov or www.arhealthconnector.org
- If you need help understanding health insurance options available to you, please call 1-855-283-3483 for In-Person Assistance.
Public Education and Outreach - 501-661-2942
Program Administration – 501-661-2942
A regional network of BreastCare Coordinators works with BreastCare clients across the state and serves as a liaison between the Arkansas Department of Health in Little Rock and local providers who perform the actual screenings and treatment of women in need. They also offer education and outreach to existing and potential BreastCare providers.