Massage Therapy Technical Advisory Committee
- Membership by statute requires representation as follows: Six (6) Licensed Massage Therapist (only one (1) shall be an owner of a school), and one (1) public representative;
- Only two members appointed from one congressional district;
- Consideration was given to interest, experience, minority status, area of expertise and geographic area within the congressional district.
- The Section received applications from thirty-six (36) individuals interested in serving on the Advisory Committee.
- District representation for interested individuals was as follows: District 1 – (5), District 2 – (8), District 3 – (13), District 4 – (8).
- Two applicants did not reside in Arkansas.
- Professional representation was as follows: 13 licensed massage therapists, 4 school owners, 11 master massage therapists, 9 licensed massage instructors, and 3 public representatives.
The following individual names will be submitted to the State Board of Health during a special meeting on September 17, 2015:
|Chris Lovelace||Jonesboro||Master Massage Therapist||School Owner|
|Stephanie Cooke||Lexa||Licensed Massage Instructor||Licensee|
|Jessica Tolliver||Benton||Licensed Massage Therapist||Licensee|
|John Brochu||Fayetteville||Massage Instructor||Licensee|
|Christabelle Krajewski||Harrison||Master Massage Therapist||Licensee|
|Alan Anderson||Fort Smith||Not Licensed||Public Member|
Meeting Schedule 2017
- December 11
Meeting Schedule 2018
- March 12, 2018
- June 11, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- December 10, 2018