ID Card - Apply Online
Tips for Online Application
Before You Begin:
- You will need a Physician Written Certification, Arkansas-issued ID or driver's license, required fees and an email address.
- You will need to create an account in our AMMSys online system. Click on Apply to Be a Patient. Then Click on Register as a new user.
- Enter a valid email address and create a password for the system that you can remember.
- You should receive a "Confirm Your Account” e-mail. If you can't locate the email, look for it in your SPAM or TRASH. Once you've confirmed, you may start your application.
Start The Application:
- Log-in to the account by typing in your email address and your password.
Fill Out The Application:
- Complete ALL required information. Your name and address must match what is on your Arkansas-issued ID or driver's license and Physician written certification.
- You will need to upload a copy of your official Physician Written Certification form (signed by your physician) and your Arkansas-issued ID or driver's license. You can do this two ways:
- Scan the document(s) to your computer, OR
- Take a clear picture of your document(s) with your phone or camera and THEN
- Click the upload button on the application.
- A window will pop up. Click on Choose File and then select the file on your computer that you named and click Start Upload.
- If you are not able to upload your forms, you may mail them in to complete the application.
Finishing The Application and Pay:
- Sign your application using your mouse or finger.
- When you're all set, click the Submit button. You're finished!
- When you submit payment the application inforiton is submitted the review process begins